Log into the system by visting mr.yourdomain.com
For the first visit, you will be taken to the login screen:
Enter your work email address and password. This password will be remembered and you will be logged in automatically on future visits.
The default screen in the MiR is the browse reports view, which shows the most recent approved reports (10 per page):
From here you can click on the report title to view the full report, or use the navigation tabs as follows:
- Add Report – create a new mission report from scratch
- Pending Reports – shows reports that you have started but not submitted to your line manager and reports that have not yet been approved by your line manager.
- Browse Reports – browse all reports ordered by the date that the mission took place.
- Search – search all approved reports by one or more keywords
- Advanced search – a combined keyword search with filters for mission date, location of mission and/or people met
- Edit staff list (Admin only) – add remove staff in the database
- View line managers (Admin only) – configure line managers